AGENDA FOR MEETING 484
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
(LGA 1972 s 85(1)
2. MEMBERS’ DECLARATION OF INTEREST FOR ITEMS ON THE AGENDA + REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION
(Localism Act 2011 s 31 s 33)
3. OPEN FORUM FOR PUBLIC PARTICIPATION (10 MINS)
At the close of this item, members of the public will no longer be permitted to address the Council unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
4. Presentation by Matt Tyers of Woollens Brook Developments re Hill Side Mill Development
5. TO APPROVE MINUTES OF MEETING 483 7th JANUARY 2020
6. MATTERS ARISING/CLERKS and COUNCILLORS REPORTS for information only.
7. COUNTY AND DISTRICT COUNCILLORS REPORTS
8. TREES AND BIODIVERSITY MATTERS
a) Report from Trees and Biodiversity Working Group
9. PLANNING MATTERS
a) Planning Applications
19/01721/VARM Car Park, Hill Side Mill, Quarry Lane, Swaffham Bulbeck. To vary condition 1 (approved plans) of previously approved 17/0123/FUM for construction of 19 dwellings with associated parking and amenity space and retention of existing offices.
20/00057/FUL 9 Station Road, Swaffham Bulbeck. Demolition of single storey garage extension with two storey side extension.
20/00031/LBC The Old Rectory, 98 High Street, Swaffham Bulbeck. Reinstate an existing blocked opening between the kitchen and dining room
b) Tree Work Approvals
19/01567/TRE & Trees/Swaffham Bulbeck/CA 73 High Street, Swaffham Bulbeck. T1 Mulberry – Fell
c) Planning Notifications
19/01524/FUL The Abbey, Abbey Lane, Swaffham Bulbeck. Construction of bore hole and rill pond within the northeast garden – withdrawn.
d) Planning Refusals
19/01469/OUM Site East of Heath Road, Swaffham Bulbeck. Outline application for up to 18no. dwellings along with associated infrastructure and landscaping with all matters reserved.
e) Expressions of Interest for Inclusion on the Council’s CIL Infrastructure List.
10. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLANNING UPDATE
11. CLT UPDATE
12. TENANCY AGREEMENT FOR LAND AT LODE FARM
13. FINANCES INCLUDING APPROVAL OF PAYMENT OF OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTS
a) To Approve Bank Reconciliations for January
b) To Note Receipts
Burial Fees £135
c) To Pay February Accounts
Payments Since the Last Meeting Net VAT Gross
Mrs D Bayliss Clerk’s Salary £673.20
Payments for Tonight’s meeting:
Mr J Sugg Handyman Payment £55.00 £0.00 £55.00
Inland Revenue Income Tax £134.60 £0.00 £134.60
Mrs D Bayliss Travel/Telephone £48.85 £0.00 £48.85
JCS Bookkeeping Payroll £20.40 £4.08 £24.48
Echo Fabrication Pavilion Posts £800.00 £160.00 £960.00
Lucy Batchelor-Wylam Neighbourhood Plan £2,523.75 £0.00 £2,523.75
14. DENNY & PLAY AREA
a) Play Area and Denny Report
b) To consider request to use the Denny for the Summer Fair
c) To consider quotations for height barrier
d) To consider quotations for bunding
15. HIGHWAYS/FOOTPATH MATTERS
a) To discuss Parish Paths Partnership
b) To consider purchase of dog waste bin for the entrance of Red Tile Farm
16. CORRESPONDENCE AND MATTERS FOR INFORMATION
a) East Cambs Parish Conference 2nd March 2020
b) Thank you letter from the CAB
c) Letter from Lucy Frazer
17. AGENDA ITEMS FOR THE NEXT MEETING
Any business and payments, to be considered at Parish Council meeting must be delivered to
the Clerk for inclusion on the agenda at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
18. Date of Next Meeting:
3rd March 2020